Classic Original Wooden Kazoo
Bwah Bwah Bwah-pa-doo. Hummin' on my Kazoo.
The easiest melodic instrument to play is a simple kazoo. Just vocalize in tune. This wooden kazoo teaches melody, rhythm and creativity. But forget all that, it's just twisting silly fun. Just hum, hum, hum your favorite song --- bwah-bwah-bwah toodly-do-boo.
Unlike so many on the market, this wooden kazoo was not made overseas. It was created over 50 years ago right here in the USA, keeping Americans working. This classic submarine-shaped, rock maple piece makes any hum resonate nice and strong -- significantly better than the plastic variety.
SIZE: 5.1" x 2" x 1.9"
AGE RANGE: 5 years +
Put a kazoo in a child’s hand, even infants and toddlers, and they will explore. At the same time, their brain will be reaping tremendous benefits.
- It develops confidence in playing music. If kazoo playing has been successful, maybe another instrument will also be successful.
- The vibrations of blowing reverberate in your head and energize the brain. It's hard not to smile while you're playing the crazy kazoo.
- It helps the thinking process of internal steps. Children must know what they are going to play before they play it, creating an inner dialogue that is important to develop for complex tasks.
- It teaches how to have fun as a team. With a kazoo, you can fit right in -- play with a band or accompany someone else singing.
- It teaches rhythm, pitch, and melody.
- It provides an opportunity for self-expression.